Sunday, September 21, 2008

MARK: Buffalo, 2008

Over the past year, I've written a lot about the NYFA program, MARK, that I was selected to be a part of. From that, I learned a lot about promoting myself as an artist, talking about my work, the importance of networks, and have made a lot of friends. I encourage the artists among you to go to the informational meeting for MARK 2009. You'll learn what the program is about, meet some people that will be involved, and hear stories from some of us who have participated. The meeting is tomorrow night, September 22, at 6 PM. NYFA has done a lot for artists accross the state, but I think the MARK program is the most hands on thing that we WNYers have the chance to experence. Check it out for yourselves, tomorrow night!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home