Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Interview with Robby Takac


Lots to do today, mostly political. Please don't forget to go out and vote, any NYStaters reading this....
Before I get moving, though, I'd like to tell you about a story that Kevin wrote and I posted on Buffaloroots last night. It was our sort of annual interview with Robby Takac of the Goo Goo Dolls about his excellent event, Music is Art. I know I've been mentioning MiA, because I'll have a tent there, full of photography goodness, but the interview holds some surprises that I wasn't aware of until yesterday. Put it this way, Buffalo hockey fans have a good reason to go down, if you weren't planning to already. Read the article, you'll see. I know I'm psyched. Just have to find someone to watch my tent during this part of the day. I need to get some pictures to share with all of you....

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger K. Cornelius said...

Great interview! I wish I would be more in the know about things like this as I would have loved to played MIA this year. Im soooo happy they are in a proper venue again, AK is perfect for this show!!! Ill be there for all the goodness!

Thanks Val and Kevin and a HUGE thanks to ROBBY of course!

Namaste,
K.

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home